- Videos that appear in a Google search have a 41% higher click through rate than plain text results.
- 90% of internet users say a video helps with their decision process.
- Outside of a one time fee for creating videos you DO NOT PAY until you are on the 1st page of a Google search.
- 88% of internet users search online for health information.
- 1 in 2 patients watch videos online to learn more about their conditions, research a treatment or procedure, and learn more about healthcare providers.
Make Video SEO a Part of Your Marketing Strategy
Your best opportunity to rank in a search engine is with an optimized video. According to Forrester Research, it is 53 times easier to rank a video in Google’s search results than it is to rank a webpage, and we can help you take advantage of this great opportunity to get your message in front of a huge, content-hungry audience.
Why Is YouTube Optimization So Important?
Consider some of these statisitcs:
- Google is the world’s largest search engine,
- 67% of all online searches are through Google
- 94% of all mobile and tablet searches are through Google
- The second largest search engine is YouTube, which is owned by none other than Google.
- More than 91% of the videos that are returned through a Google search come from YouTube.
Simply put, Google promotes its own product. So, when you select a YouTube marketing company, you need one that understands how the search engine giant works.
We offer a wide range of services: video SEO, website creation, website SEO, social media managing, blog content, and more. Tell us what it is you are looking for and we’ll send you a quote!
If you have specific questions about our products please call 800-910-5523 or email email@example.com. We’d love to answer your questions!